Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm going to tell you all a little story. It took me just over two months to explain this program to a PROGRAMMER with 25 years experience programming network marketing matrixes. When he finally understood the design, after dozens of conversations, he asked me "how did you come up with this!" He'd never seen anything like it. When he could actually program it and make it work (and that took another two months) it was like giving birth for me - this healthy 'baby' I'd been developing finally out in the world. I'm sharing this story because when I tell you I can't explain this program to you I want you to know that is the truth, not me hiding something. It's complicated. And it's my technology. But mostly it just doesn't translate to anything visual or graphic that can be shown, or explained, or help you at all.
Maybe look at it this way - I designed this and can't tell you when you will be paid - I really can't. I don't know. So you "knowing more" about the matrix isn't going to answer your real question is it? I know you want to know how much time it will take - but it's a matter of numbers, not time. So that's just not something that can be answered yet. Every day we see a bit more about what it will take and how you all are responding, so we WILL be able to make an assessment, just not in these first days and early weeks. When we have been running for a month we'll be able to assess the estimated time frame better I'm sure. Let's all play for a month and see where we are - people are getting paid, it's not like nothing is happening - just give us enough time please to tell you something honest and true instead of asking us to guess and possibly disappoint you, OK?
Kristi

I know a lot of you will not share the Achieve Community until you see your being paid. There are many people getting Paid and Re-Purchasing at that time so our numbers should not double but Quadruple with the Repurchases and New Members joining us. So if you don't share it will just take longer for you to get Paid. So please if everyone does their part and invite 2 people to our Community our growth will more than Quadruple. So your really doing yourself a huge injustice by not sharing. The Achieve Community is going to make you very Wealthy. Please invite a few people and help our Community Grow.  Let's make a goal to put 300 New members in the Community in the next 2 weeks and you will be Amazed at how fast this Community will Grow and how much Faster you get paid. Take control of your Future it's easier than you think. Share if you care.
Troy
To Your Success
Troy and Kristi