Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hello Achievers,
Im sorry there was no update yesterday I am to blame 100% I had time to do one I have been getting a little extra rest after my surgery and fell asleep.  No to the Achieve Community I will make this short and Sweet. Achieve is Growing Every Day when members show there pay on Facebook we get a ton of new members. Those of you that got paid Please take a few minutes a day and show the world. Those of you that haven't should be sharing us with everyone. If you want to get Paid faster which we all do. Tell someone about Achieve if you don't want to we understand but most of us want to see our Community grow so they get that Big pay Out Fast. Those of you that got Paid Please call me for a Re-Purchase Plan or if you just want to make a plan give me a call  Troy Barnes  734-225-1678
Thanks to all of you for everything you do for this Community we are growing and will continue growing. If all of us invite only 2 people we explode as a Community
See you on the next Update.
To Your Success
Troy and Kristi