Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday Update

Hello Achieve Community!
Thank you all for taking Troy's advice and using the Payoneer logo in your back office to make repurchases - you're doing great! - and it has helped us! Keep it up, we do appreciate it.
As of today we are paying out the fourth week of July, we have over 3300 members, and we have paid out over $840,000.00 to our members. Literally every day is record breaking. This program is moving fast and growing faster! Our members are believers now, that is very clear to us, and you all certainly have Achiever Fever - literally every time we make a new prediction it gets completely blown away. We did say that this month would be amazing, well it's more amazing than we expected it to be! We are thrilled for all of you - and thank you for sharing and caring about Achieve. This certainly has been best time to join us so far!
Just a reminder that most of the questions people have about our program are answered in the videos on our website, these updates, or the FAQs on the website and in the members area of your back office, and we have a Facebook group page where our members and admin help with questions too (https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheOfficialAchieveCommunity/). Please share these resources with the people you talk to about Achieve.
And now an apology from me. I am traveling and do not have as much time as usual to do my work and respond to all of you. For the next few days payments will be going out at odd times compared to our usual schedule and some of you will be paid within 48 hours instead of the usual 24 hours. This is just because of my schedule this week and the times I can get to my computer to send our files out. I really am sorry about this, it is not what I expected when I made my plans to be here in the UK, and we will be back on schedule as soon as possible. Thank you all for understanding, I know you will, and I appreciate it so much.
You are without a doubt the best group of people to ever come together!
To your success
Troy and Kristi