Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursday Night Update

Hello Achieve Community!

To repeat a bit from the earlier update - everyone please check that the Personal Information in your back office is correct!

For our members:

If you have questions about Global Cash Card please go to their website, the information is all there.

If you have questions about Achieve - our program, our products - please go to the Forum in the members area of your back office.

If you have a problem with your account please send a support ticket (just one!) to support on our website. It can take a couple days to get an answer, depending on your issue, but we will take care of you.

You will be able to repurchase positions with your Global Cash Card from your back office, but you will need to enter the card details.

I will let you know as we go when to expect your cards. We will begin sending them out first to those members who joined us from the beginning through October 31st. We have some programming to do and will give everyone a few days to correct any Personal Information before we begin.


Some of you who have been with Achieve for a long time have noticed that Troy Barnes has not been around much in the last few months. I have this message from him for you:

Hello Achieve Community,
I'm sorry to say I wont be around much anymore.
I have some Family issues to deal with and I'm sorry but that has to 
come first. Enjoy all that Achieve Money your going to be 
making. I'll be right behind you. I Love you all and wish you all a Happy 
Holiday. Get ready for the Greatest New Year Ever.
To Your Success - Troy

Troy will always be a founder of Achieve and a member of our community. I just want to remind you all that Achieve was designed so that you could have exactly the life you want to have, and that includes Troy!

I loved working with Troy in the early months of our program, and I have supported and do respect his decision to spend more time with his family - that has always mattered most to him.

This will not change anything in the Achieve Community - there is an amazing group of people helping me - and I will always be here for you. Achieve is my passion. Everyone here will have the same option to follow your passion and have the life you dream of having. And we will do that together!

To your success
Kristi