Friday, September 19, 2014

Have a Great Weekend Achievers!

Hello Achieve Community!

The FAQ is now on our website and should help when you send new people to see the videos there.
I will be in England Sept. 22 until Oct. 17. Naturally I will still be working and taking care of our matrix and payouts and will be online. However, I will NOT have my phone. You can message me on Facebook, Skype at kristi.johnson86, or if you are in the UK call me on 01925 602992. Achieve members in the UK will be meeting Oct. 10 in Birmingham - please let me know if you can make it! I'd love to see everyone of course. Troy will be available as usual.
We are continuing to grow faster every week, so even though we don't update on the weekends keep Achieving! We love seeing all the new members and the success of so many getting paid now! That's what it's all about.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take care of each other.
To your success
Troy and Kristi