Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday Update

Hello Achieve Community

Another short and sweet update tonight. We are continuing to payout the end of May positions and have paid over $205,00.00 to date.
We can't thank you all enough for all the sharing you have been doing. Troy and I have been working non stop with new members and questions, calls and messages, and have met so many wonderful new members and heard so many heart warming stories. You are an exceptional group of people. Thank you all so very much.
The FAQ should be up on our website soon, and will be followed by another FAQ for members in the back office when I get a little more time, sorry it's taking so long.
I will be leaving for England this weekend and will not have my phone, so please use Skype to message me from next week through October 17, kristi.johnson86. You can share this with people who have questions about our program. I will also be on Facebook as time permits. Troy will still be on his phone.
Let's make this week the best ever!
To your success
Troy and Kristi