Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello Achievers,

I hope your all having as good of week as the Achieve Community is.
Kristi is still as busier than ever via skype and messenger. Kristi works
night and day for all of us. Believe me when I tell you she takes care of
this Community. As for me I am on the phone morning and night getting
New members signed up and helping new members get started.

I guess for today the only real update I have for you is that we are growing
like Crazy. Keep up the sharing and commenting on Facebook our posts and
your team mates posts. This is how we grow and how we have been growing
so fast. Lets make everyday Amazing give the Gift of Achieve. Sharing our
Community is a Gift to anyone you care about. See you on tomorrows update.
The faster we grow this company the faster we Meet in Vegas.
To Your Success
Troy and Kristi