Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday Update

Hello Achieve Community!

I've been truly enjoying hearing from so many of our members in the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe. This has been a great first few days and I'm enjoying being back in England. For those of you who don't know, I lived here for 13 years, and although this is a working trip it's wonderful to meet our Achieve members and also to see and hear from old friends. If you are in England or the area on 10 October we are getting together in Birmingham - message or call me for details if you want to join us.
As we pay those of our members who joined in June I'm getting a bit sentimental about Achieve. These are the last of our pre-launch sign ups and the people who supported us before we had our program ready to go - you are all very special to us and I'm so glad you are getting paid now! Thank you all again for being here with us from so early on.
I think everyone can see now that we truly are a community - not some program you joined to make money and end up being disappointed in - but a group that really pulls for each other, helps each other and the people we care about, and that grows together. I have never seen anything like it! At the heart of this community is Troy Barnes - and I can't thank you enough Troy for what you do - taking care of our members and bringing that heart and soul to us all. We wouldn't be a community like this without you. Thank you partner, you mean the world to me.
And thanks also to our new members - we are so very happy to have you join us.
Please keep sharing Achieve, the website, FAQs, updates, Facebook group, promotions - we are indeed seeing a lot more informed people out there! Once they understand us they want to join us, and that's good for everybody!
Until tomorrow's update
To your success
Troy and Kristi