Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Update

Hello Achieve Community!

Right now preliminary programming is being done for our processors, our banners and our start up. We are still on schedule to begin again between the 21st and 26th of this month.

Going into the weekend I would like to remind you all of what Achieve is all about. This is a program designed to help you and the people you care about, we are a community. Our community has 9458 members and I am here to take care of all of you.

My priority is getting us up and running again, that's what I think is the most important thing for me to do for all of you right now.

Many members of our community and many people not yet a part of our community have a lot of ideas, suggestions, contacts, questions and answers - Achieve does get quite a bit of attention. I believe all of the comments coming to our community start from a desire to be part of Achieve and I love that.

Just keep in mind that everything we hear and see out there does not necessarily represent Achieve, nor the spirit of our community to help each other and the people we care about. We have a large number of helpful people doing what they can for Achieve and it's very much appreciated. And in a community of this size there will also be people who aren't always kind and considerate, and there will be opinions that I never see or get to respond to, but look around and you will see the true spirit of Achieve shining through in the majority of our members. Take care of each other….keep that spirit alive. Be for Achieve and we will all thrive.

To everyone asking for my time right now I apologize if it's just not possible for me to give you that. I am committed to taking care of Achieve right now in the best way I can - by getting us going again and giving all of you the chance to realize your dreams.

The decisions I am making right now are in the best interests of Achieve now and in the future and are designed to take care of all of you and as many others as we possibly can going forward.

Everything that you will need to know will be explained here in the updates before we start up again so you all will know exactly what you need to do, how it will work, and when you get to begin living the life you desire.

Thank you all so very much for everything you do, and for all the ways you are going to change our world. It means more to me than you can possibly know.

To your success
Kristi