Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Tuesday Everybody,

The Achieve Community Banners are coming.
We are putting all the pieces to the puzzle together for our Achieve Banners site.
Soon all of you will be able to make Banners on demand and they will go to a website
that we will be promoting for Achieve. Every position you purchase will come with a
banner. They only take a few minutes to create and the Best thing about it is our growth.
A few Thousand people creating Achieve banners will turn us in to the Achieve Community
on Steroids. Our growth is already Beyond anyone's expectations so I'm sure our Future is only
going to get Brighter in the next 60 days. I would not be Surprised to see our numbers double
and triple.
Can you tell I'm Excited lol. If you are a Programer or website developer and you have Banner experience please contact me on Facebook I want to talk to you. We have a Great staff of talent and we are also a close Community so please reach out to me.  You'll see there is going to be an Achieve Banner tab in the members area. We will be working on that page and will let you know when it's ready for you. Our updates will be getting better by the day so keep one eye open when you sleep. You never know whats gonna happen.
All of you programers and techs I want to hear from you. I Love you all what an Amazing Family you are.
To Your Success
Troy