Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday Update

Hello Achieve Community!

The work with the processor is coming along, still a bit slowly for our taste I know, and yet it is coming along. We will be starting up again, and when I have a specific date I'll let you know of course.

Once all the details are worked out and the programming is done, I will email our members as well as update everyone on exactly what you will need to do, and exactly how everything will work.

Meantime we have some members of our community working to put together some other new things for you. I'm not sure if these will all be ready when we start up again, but they are coming soon!

We will have our own private members Forum. All Achieve members will be able to communicate with each other in this forum and we can talk about anything we want to there. Everyone will be able to have there say and discuss everything Achieve.

The banners will be on this site as well, along with the instructions for making them.

Our Facebook group page will be a place to invite new members to see what Achieve is about, and we can post earnings and proofs and answer their questions. We will add people to that group page once we are up and running again.

We will be better than ever! Thank you all again for taking care of each other. I appreciate especially all the encouragement I've received from so many of you. Sorry I can't take much time to respond to all the messages and comments but know that my priority is still getting us going again….and keeping you updated….and I am grateful to all of you.

Remember your dreams….they are about to come true!

Thank you Achieve Community.

Kristi