Thursday, November 6, 2014

Update

Hello Achieve Community!

Today I have talked to many people about possible solutions for us and have a couple of good choices - they are looking at as now, and tomorrow I should know something more substantial.

It's been wall to wall conversations and I have not been able to manage other calls or messages. I know the ideas you are sharing are coming from wanting to help, but some of you haven't distinguished the difference between a merchant account and a payout processor, so please don't take it personally if I'm not responding. I just have to prioritize by what we actually need.

Please remember, I spent a great deal of time before Achieve even started looking at these companies for us. Now it's a matter of finding someone who can grow with us.

I will let you know where we are tomorrow after my conversations and meetings.

Thank you all for your support and kindness - it means everything to me!

Kristi