Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Update

Hello Achieve Community!

I was hoping I would have a start date for you today! Our processors are still working on it though and still don't have a date for us. From my experience doing this, it doesn't look like there are any problems (that I would hear about), just taking them longer than they originally thought….which is normal also!

There are a lot more details involved with our program than most people see or hear about, and everything is moving along just fine, so no worries.

Meantime, we are getting the banners done and the new forum done and the time frame for those are 7-10 days.

I'm so excited to see us moving our matrix and paying people again. It's such a good program and makes a difference for so many people! Keep sharing those dreams you all have, they are coming true soon.

I'll continue to keep you all up to date, and wish it was ready now and know you do too…. but we just have to wait on them to be ready too.

Until tomorrow, thank you all for taking care of each other.

Soon!

Kristi